The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

Huge games from JJJ, Vescovi & Mashack, along with ZZ. A ton of big plays from those guys.
yep, had to play a lot of game with JJJ & DK tallest guys out there, small lineup. JJJ had a great stat line & DK game was off but the +- with him out there was way higher with him on the court he makes everybody's game a bit easier.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
We won!! I don't care what these ESPN people say, we should be a one seed with the schedule we have played.

I agree. Literally lost to the number 1 and 2 teams at the time, North Carolina @ Chapel hill, and an underrated South Carolina team. A&M and miss state were our only somewhat “bad losses” and they were on the road. Also, the sec is probably the most competitive conference in the country this year. I’ll give Houston, Perdue and UConn theirs, but that 4th spot should be ours.

No he wasn’t. He literally said the other 3 were basically locked and Arizona was the one who may drop. Come on…..

That's...what I said? He was talking as if Arizona needs to lose for the Vols to move up into the final 1 seed slot as the others are locks.

Nah, nobody is respecting South Carolina and they just keep winning. If we can get back up I think we will be fine but it want be easy on the road. I think the two road games grade the toughest.
I agree S.C. will be tough. So will UK. I just think Auburn and Bama are tougher. I said weeks ago S.C. would be in the race down to the last couple of games and here they are.

VN Store

Back