The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

KY will bring it next Saturday, they always do against us and their scoring is unreal. This stretch is brutal. If we win out, a sec tournament championship is nice, but wouldn't break my heart to get some extra rest.
We gonna whip them so bad that Daniel Boone’s family requests his body be exhumed and be moved out of their state

Mashack is my player of the game. Him finding confidence shooting the ball would be huge! Gainey played fine in the first half but was bad in the 2nd half. Mashack was a MENACE on defense. Need him to play more.
That version of Mashack is what will take this team deep in the tourney.

You can scheme against our starting 5 and limit them to one degree or another. But you can’t scheme against a guy like Mashack, he will bite you on either end of the court and his hustle is second to none.

I agree. Literally lost to the number 1 and 2 teams at the time, North Carolina @ Chapel hill, and an underrated South Carolina team. A&M and miss state were our only somewhat “bad losses” and they were on the road. Also, the sec is probably the most competitive conference in the country this year. I’ll give Houston, Perdue and UConn theirs, but that 4th spot should be ours.
SEC is the best league, and there should be someone from our conference as a one seed.

I hate Alabama, so I’m glad we swept them this season and that they got so amped up for this game, college gameday, camped out for tickets, had all their “celebrities” there, and we broke their hearts. After they thought they were going to win and we didn’t really shoot well.

Suck it, Alabama.

That version of Mashack is what will take this team deep in the tourney.

You can scheme against our starting 5 and limit them to one degree or another. But you can’t scheme against a guy like Mashack, he will bite you on either end of the court and his hustle is second to none.
When he gives you some points to go with it like tonight it's even better..

VN Store

Back