The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

I’m hopeful the fearless Volunteers don’t disappoint by defeating a great Purdue team with a great performance on both sides to finally advance to the Final Four for the fist time in Men’s Basketball.

Player’s have to decide how bad they want and play fearless! Drive and try to slam over Edey every play! We are talented enough to crash him every shot! Make him block and have body contact, it doesn’t matter if we make the shot, drive hit as hard as you can and flail. They will have to call some! You can’t win with one player only even if he’s huge gaurding the rim! He only gets to block 5 shots if offense initiates strong contact! Know that refs only call fouls on shot attempts! Something our team struggles a bit to understand. At this time of year, position fighting is allowed, hand checking is allowed, bad screens are allowed. They call it only if your driving and there is heavy contact. Play the rules as they are dealt to you!

A song they could listen to before playing a great Purdue team.
Won’t Back Down by Fuel

I’ll get to see portions of the second half since I’m working as a Busser after working as a dish washing crew member.

Go UT Volunteers

Why do I get the ominous feeling that Knecht "won't be full strength" due to a bout with the flu today? With UT, you take the one player they can't afford to lose...in any sport...and watch fate take that player away from us. Last year, it was ZZ with no true PG behind him. This year...well...everyone knows who that is.
Stop that.

Why do I get the ominous feeling that Knecht "won't be full strength" due to a bout with the flu today? With UT, you take the one player they can't afford to lose...in any sport...and watch fate take that player away from us. Last year, it was ZZ with no true PG behind him. This year...well...everyone knows who that is.
ban this fool...every game is the same crap....I got a bad feeling...go cheer for another team

7eaf63cb-47ba-4e8a-8873-b43bae3328ab_text.gif

For the life of me I don't know why they protect edey like he's the second coming of mj. Watching him play is torture, even when he's playing well. Not marketable at all.

Reactions: Godfatha
I don't want to lose, but if it happens can we please lose playing an A game. I don't want to lose because we can't throw it in the ocean all game or if we go into a long drought. We can't have that this game, it just can't happen.

If we're going to lose then let it be we played an A game but they just happened to play an A+ game.

VN Store

Back