The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

I think UT has a great shot at winning. I think it will end up being a high scoring game. Both teams will hit a lot of threes.

You aren’t wrong.
The Vols defense can realistically keep it close so pressure on the Vols to make critical baskets in a competitive game.

UT is better at every position than Purdue, except inside where they have a 7 ft 4 guy. Its sad that the main story line is whether the refs will have a soft whistle or not.

Reactions: Sportslady
this is pissing me off, I am watching the CBS March madness bracket show and they pretty much have already counted TN out. They just showed their "Expected" final 4 and it was NC State, Bama, Uconn, and Purdue.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
I’ll get to see portions of the second half since I’m working as a Busser after working as a dish washing crew member.

Go UT Volunteers

I have three letters for you - DVR. One of mankind's greatest inventions.

this is pissing me off, I am watching the CBS March madness bracket show and they pretty much have already counted TN out. They just showed their "Expected" final 4 and it was NC State, Bama, Uconn, and Purdue.

Yeah. We basically have been written off because the media is pining for a UConn/Purdue matchup. People basically expect Purdue to dog walk us because it’s “destiny” for Purdue to pull a 2019 Virginia.

I want to ruin this Purdue media slobber fest so badly.

Reactions: Sportslady

VN Store

Back