The Official #6 Tennessee @ #15 Oklahoma Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Cannot imagine the emotions going through Coach Heupel for this game. Saw a video today on Facebook on his mom going to see him every home game in that stadium the year he won the national title.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I decided to change my avatar to this cool action photo of Vols QB Nico ready to throw.

Visible on this Vols Jersey style is the 3 Stars from the Tennessee Flag on a sleeve area.

IMG_0724.jpeg

This is a Saturday Night college football game, however I’ll still be disappointed and unhappy if the Vols lose to the Sooners during the Saturday work day because Tennessee has a realistic chance of defeating a formidable Oklahoma team that has an impressive wicked defense.

It’s not a pipe dream or being a rose colored glasses Vols fan to be hopeful they defeat the Sooners in an entertaining close game in Oklahoma even though I know the odds favor the Sooners slightly more because it’s in Oklahoma, and because Tennessee’s first test of adversity this season is a challenging road game vs a badass defense similar to what the 49ers had last season.

This is a Saturday Night college football game, however I’ll still be disappointed and unhappy if the Vols lose to the Sooners during the Saturday work day because Tennessee has a realistic chance of defeating a formidable Oklahoma team that has an impressive wicked defense.

It’s not a pipe dream or being a rose colored glasses Vols fan to be hopeful they defeat the Sooners in an entertaining close game in Oklahoma even though I know the odds favor the Sooners slightly more because it’s in Oklahoma, and because Tennessee’s first test of adversity this season is a challenging road game vs a badass defense similar to what the 49ers had last season.
Yer too close to the fray, @firestorm. Living in Omaha, exposed to those Cornhuskers, may have affected your judgement regarding them Sooners. 🤙🏼

Finding it hard to go to bed because I’m too dern hyped up about this game. Nervous about left tackle, nervous about Nico, nervous in general. Yet there’s still a part of me that thinks a Big Orange reckoning is coming to Norman. Lord have mercy, I don’t know how I’m going to make it through tomorrow.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back