The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

Your not apart of this conversation MR. no faith in Heupel or Banks, who was ready to fire them the moment they got here.
View attachment 678616

They were poorly prepared against USCe in 2022. I dont think anyone who watched that game could form a different opinion.

Absolutely did not call for them to be fired but I can call out a bad performance.

You might be too dense to get that nuance, am i right mocboy?

I mean moho whines about corchin and referees oh chit he wails on about dat **** like a lil bish sometimes, but that Nov of 22 post was prolly in that SC thread.

That was a baddun.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
They were poorly prepared against USCe in 2022. I dont think anyone who watched that game could form a different opinion.

Absolutely did not call for them to be fired but I can call out a bad performance.

Ok yeah i figured that was the one.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
My favorite Vol wore 92.

Another favorite wore 14.
91 will always be my favorite. Aktins is less a Vol Alumni then a Vol deity up there with Neyland himself in my book.

1 and 50 will be tied for my second

27, 93, 98, 17, 11, 5 are tied 6 ways for third. 16 is probably in that rank too but it's just EVERYONE has a 16 jersey......

My top favs are usually Defense...

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

Just as you were to dunce to realize they had just taken over someone elses team, had neither recruited any of their own players, or even had a chence to coach them up to their system. Programs don't turn on a dime.

91 will always be my favorite. Aktins is less a Vol Alumni then a Vol deity up there with Neyland himself in my book.

1 and 50 will be tied for my second

27, 93, 98, 17, 11, 5 are tied 6 ways for third. 16 is probably in that rank too but it's just EVERYONE has a 16 jersey......
First game my Dad went to was at Vandy when Atkins was playing.

Just as you were to dunce to realize they had just taken over someone elses team, had neither recruited any of their own players, or even had a chence to coach them up to their system. Programs don't turn on a dime.

You cant write SC away to anything other than an unprepared/unmotivated team. Turns out a lot of that was on Jeremy Banks....

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back