The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

Make sure u wear that word out tonight

I had said it 5x before tonight....
Bullsh... he knew.... Dave Hart was a Theta Nu Epsilon plant from Bama meant to sabotage our program. Look how quickly every program turned around after he was gone.

If they ever hire another Bama grad to be AD they ought be shot.

You might want to check out who hired Pruitt...

Hart did hire Barnes though. The rest of his tenure was crap.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
I am reminded of a story about CPD.....several times they would persuit someone into Jawjaw.....and the Georgia Sheriffs would remark if they got them before CPD, CPD would end up fighting each other to work off their aggression. This OU game needs to get here fast.

Checking receipts....

I wanted Pruitt fired, Butch fired, Kelly fired, Holly fired, Phil fired as AD, Hart fired as AD, Schiano fired...

Ive done my share of firing. I expressed frustration with effort against uscE in 2022 and with some of the tight efforts the basketball team has had but no firing there...

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I wanted Pruitt fired, Butch fired, Kelly fired, Holly fired, Phil fired as AD, Hart fired as AD, Schiano fired...

Ive done my share of firing. I expressed frustration with effort against uscE in 2022 and with some of the tight efforts the basketball team has had...
Gee whiz.
Remind me to not suck at my job when you're around.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back