The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I doubt Heup will fire one of them this off-season. Do you disagree? I am not a fan of either coach but not sure if Heup’s connections as this is only his second yr coaching a major college.
Banks isn’t going anywhere. Martinez probably isn’t either. I have to say Beasley is playing like an all SEC linebacker tonight.

Reactions: vol94
If I'm Heupel I get so far into a ref's ear about the missed holding calls the ref LITERALLY thinks I'm in his head....

But then, they'd just call an "unsportsmanlike" on me

The problem with not turning your head is that you never see the ball to decide where you need to be in relation to the receiver and ball. If the ball is underthrown, you not only miss a shot at an interception, but you also end up committing PI because the receiver stops for the ball.
I understand what your saying, you can't make contact or it's a flag. You can however face guard a receiver in college.

Reactions: peerless98
The great part about milton is when he cocks back the whole stadium goes silent as he sucks the energy out of it and channels it into the ball. BANG! Time stops. The crowd swoons with exhilaration. The defense is gassed before it leaves his fingers. A bright flash explodes from his fingers. the sideline's hair blows in the air, the girls skirts fly up, and you wonder ... for just a microsecond (what's going to happe....). POP! you hear the ball hit something... it takes a minute to understand WHAT exacly it hit, but it HIT something.

Google is your friend. Look it up..... is face guarding illegal in college football?
Is making contact with a reciever on an underthrown ball? If we turn our heads.. plz get this through your head.. if we turn our heads we take it out of the refs hands and can make a play.
So you think those two pi calls was wrong?

VN Store

Back