The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Syracuse Game Thread, 2:30 PM ET, ESPN2

The player im highest on is Cade Phillips. He seems to be very quick. He moves like he isnt scared to be out there. His ceiling could be high. Hope he sees some second half action. He has a bounce in his step.
Despite my comment I would love to see a couple extra guys pick up some minutes this half.

It's been our perceived weakness, but we are killing Cuse on the boards. 27-20, and 9-3 on the offensive glass. They have a 7'4 true center and we lost our best rebounder.
James and Aidoo are actually rebounding well. I think we are being helped some by Syracuse taking some wild shots that are bouncing further than normal from the basket. Seems like there's been a lot of boards 7-10 feet from the rim.

Have we had a player like Knecht since Barnes has been here? Dude can create anything.
Closet I can think of was Admiral who had a good dribble/drive game and was a good 3 point shooter. I think Knecht is a bit better of an overall offensive player.

Good start, our guys have figured out you gotta go strong against that type of size.

VN Store

Back