The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Meh, can't really blame the D for finally folding. Lmao at this pile of s#$t Florida team celebrating. Congrats on your first points not off of an unforced TO. Maybe the offense and coaching staff can finally respond here. Probably not, the lack of adjustments is pretty damning on offense. They are going to let Nico flail while running the same ish possession after possession apparently.

They deserve to celebrate. They are kicking our butts. Another year of wearing a Florida loss.

Imagine using a TE

Well that’s what happens when you hire a TE coach instead of promoting the Gatorade guy because you’ve known him for 5 years. On that same note… Popes WRs aren’t setting the world on fire either. This is a long way from the offense that scared people 24 months ago.

I just can’t stand it. Tired of having my hopes dashed year after year after year.
I hear ya brother !!! It is why I stopped giving to football 8 years ago, and only support financially my beloved baseball Vols.

It still hurts to see football suck, but it does my heart well to not pay for mediocrity !!!!!!

Reactions: jdogvol
They are gassed. Offense is not working. I don't think Josh can fix it right now. If our OL has any pride at all we have to execute our blocking and give this team a chance. Heard is atrocious and Campbell is hurt. Replace them and see what happens it can't be worse

Cant believe Im saying this but lets get Dayne Davis in there

Our offense has quit the team. They couldn’t get a 1st down if Florida sat on the bench. There’s a big problem in the locker room. If it’s Nico, then sit him. If it’s the O-line, then next man up. If it’s the coach, then cut him. A change is needed.

Reactions: TikiVol

VN Store

Back