The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

It’s bad all the time now. I thought 40 being closed at the NC line would make a big difference. But it’s barely noticeable.
I drive from southeast middle TN to upper NE TN several times a year. It's 4 lanes of busy traffic trying to merge into 3 lanes. That far right lane is useless unless you're getting off at Watt rd

I thought they changed the rule where the whole DL couldn't shift at the same time. Like called it delay of game or something? Did I imagine that?

I would love to see us dominate Florida tonight, but after what I’ve seen the last two weeks I feel like we will be in a dogfight. My, how two weeks and better competition can change your outlook.
It’s why we shouldn’t front load the season with two cupcakes and another cupcake that didn’t know they were a cupcake yet. It told us nothing and now we’re scrambling for answers after an offensive no show last week. I agree, it’s likely a dog fight tonight.

The NEW Sheriff

GZt_tPYW8AEdtIo

GZuDvhwaAAItVVf

I'm at work dagnabit, will miss most of the first half. IL be sick every gameday Saturday I'm scheduled to remedy this.... Go Big Orange

VN Store

Back