The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

All started with the fumble on the first drive. It’s like we face adversity on the opening drive and just don’t know what to do after that.
We did not look great on that drive. We are not a good team. The media hyped this team up much higher than they deserved. We are a Music City Bowl level team.

Reactions: rocketskates
I have come to the realization I put way too much mental and emotional effort into this. I literally can give myself anxiety if I am not cautious with my thoughts.

God forgive me.
Well, that's the positive of this. After last week I started feeling the apathy coming back. This is just adding fuel to the fire.

Why get excited? We're looking much the same as we did with Pruitt. Saturdays are coming way more free, and at a beautiful time of year.

Reactions: patrick
What do you expect from an offensive scheme that only works if you play fast enough to hopefully catch a defense out of position. Sick of this Mike Leach air raid offense. its never worked. Im tired of this coach and his schemes. Time to get a real OC and play grown up college offense
This offense literally has nothing in common with Mike Leach's air raid LOL.

The offensive line doesn’t appear to give a damn about anything.

Now it looks like the defense doesn’t care either.

You have to have a general or you’ll get slaughtered. Once Pili went and no one to this point is taking the reigns it doesent look good

We are out coached every dang game. We are undisciplined....the line has regressed ....Heupel doesn't right this ship he and his gang and get the hell out of town. Year 4 and we start a rivalry game like this....we are lost and being out coached by Napier....by Napier

Reactions: patrick

VN Store

Back