The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

state washed out

surgical dressings removed
first timw to shower since monday AM
no bending or twisring allowed

enjoying a
Welcome back to the great, washed herd!

Big fan of Boulevard's Rye-on-Rye. First time hearing about The Sixth Glass ( evidently unavailable within 100 miles of me).

How would you compare it to (if you've had any of these) Avery's Reverend, Unibroue's Terrible (they should have a Canadian beer night, for Villeneuve), or St. Bernardus' Abt 12?

Reactions: ArdentVol
tumbleweed.gif

Reactions: WillisWG
Welcome back to the great, washed herd!

Big fan of Boulevard's Rye-on-Rye. First time hearing about The Sixth Glass ( evidently unavailable within 100 miles of me).

How would you compare it to (if you've had any of these) Avery's Reverend, Unibroue's Terrible (they should have a Canadian beer night, for Villeneuve), or St. Bernardus' Abt 12?
Good bang for price/
Discovered Boulevard offerings 10 years ago when son introduced me to Tank Seven while vistiing him and DIL in STL. Later
tapped into Boulevard's Bourbon Barrel Quad before trying Rye on Rye. I Love it, buu it is difficuly to find here

We now spend a good chunk of time in STL, now that we have 3 grandkids there. and he is a big Boulrvard fan. We stock up on B;lvd prpducts

Never tried the UnT Terrible and sonrtime buy Bernardus

Cheers
🍻

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I'm in the third inning. Looking good so far.

VN Store

Back