The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

here’s the texas-lsu game If anyone is interested or may not know. i know it says astros but click on the link and scroll down a bit it should be there.

Reactions: vol66
Hopefully I get to watch tomorrow's game live.
We hope so, too.

But why didn't you just go back to the 2nd or 3rd page of the thread and replay this while you replayed the game? Didn't you ever watch those 60s sci-fi movies where the guy gets trapped living in two periods of time, one past, one present? And then he's gotta watch out so he doesn't come across himself and mess up something for his future self.

You gotta be committed to one or the other, or otherwise you'll take your replay 7th inning break and pee on yourself in the present, sittin' on the hopper!

-------------
edit: I know, it ain't never gonna happen 'cause you only pee off the back porch.

7-5, bases loaded, 2 outs for OM, 7-6…tied 7-7…T9…Iowa coming to the plate.

Last edited:
Ensley - Ground out to pitcher.

Moore - Ground out to 1B.

Burke - K (check swing, 3rd base ump ruled he went around).

VOLS lead 9-1. End of the 6th.

BG reliever #2 is at 29 pitches and 2 K's. BG pitchers have 7 K's on the day.

Again today brother fer those caint see/hear it 🤙🏻
Im shopping wit the lil woman and her maw
🫵🏻🤯

When their wives are in labor isn't the only time that men experience "sympathy pains."

"Okay boys... y'all need to relax now and just hang for awhile. Everything's fine."

VN Store

Back