The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

1Daz.gif
It is a kids game… but if you feel the need to supervise the thread…do you.

Chuckiepoo with the hammer drop.

BG starter's day is done at 72 pitches and 8 K's. BG reliever #1 is on the mound.

Burke - Ground out to 2B.

Amick - Base hit between 3B-SS to LF.

Tears - K.

Amick advances to 2B on a wild pitch.

Peebles - RBI double off a line drive to CF to the wall! Amick scores from 2B.

Villeneuve - Hit by pitch.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 2 outs*

Runners advance to 3B and 2B on wild pitch.

Bargo - BB (full count).

*Bases are loaded with 2 outs*

Curley - Backwards K.

VOLS lead 5-1. End of the 5th. Vols score 1 run in the inning.

BG reliever #1 is at 26 pitches and 2 K's. BG pitchers have 10 K's.

1 hour & a half B4 the Basketball Vols vs Alabama.
My room mates and I as well as a LOT of the basketball fanbase across the nation are looking forward to this game. O/U is really high (170 ish). So it should be a fun game.

PLUSSSSSS: NO one believes Bama is favored by 3.5 pts. at best it's zero, but more likely TN favored by half a pt IMO, maybe 2 points. Personally, I'd like to see Tenn put up a hundred and win by 5-10 points which actually COULD happen.

My room mates and I as well as a LOT of the basketball fanbase across the nation are looking forward to this game. O/U is really high (170 ish). So it should be a fun game.

PLUSSSSSS: NO one believes Bama is favored by 3.5 pts. at best it's zero, but more likely TN favored by half a pt IMO, maybe 2 points. Personally, I'd like to see Tenn put up a hundred and win by 5-10 points which actually COULD happen.
Pat Adams is officiating the game.

Watch these replies..

VN Store

Back