The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

The fact that TN has someone that is a Freshman (Curley) batting 8th says a LOT about how much other teams must fear and respect this Vols team. (team reminds me a little bit) of the 2022 team that had Gilbert (who is now a Syracuse Met?)

The fact that TN has someone that is a Freshman (Curley) batting 8th says a LOT about how much other teams must fear and respect this Vols team. (team reminds me a little bit) of the 2022 team that had Gilbert (who is now a Syracuse Met?)
Going to be a New York Met real soon from talk around spring training

I remember that. It was the right call at the time for their coach. Has to be more to it than just that for a transfer. Probably just wanted to play for Tony…lol
Trust me—It royally ticked off Amick. Plus, the coach was new and didn’t recruit Amick so there was no prior relationship. Worked out great for us.

I love seeing Drew Beam pitch.

I really love Drew Beam coming off the field excited like he just did. I know he's trying to not get too high or low, but mannnn, have some fun out there too because him having fun makes for a more fun AND confident team. Confident teams play better ball and hit better imo.

Reactions: WillisWG
I love seeing Drew Beam pitch.

I really love Drew Beam coming off the field excited like he just did. I know he's trying to not get too high or low, but mannnn, have some fun out there too because him having fun makes for a more fun AND confident team. Confident teams play better ball and hit better imo.
How does Conyers look for Uga so far this year. He is quite a player.

VN Store

Back