The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

I don’t think it’s sad. I think it speaks to the fact they can and have sold every single seat they manage to put in.
The problem is the seats are always empty, if they’re willing to trade a few bucks for a bad environment then let them face the consequences. It’s not like they don’t make 150k-200k off parking every event in TBA

Schaefer - BB (full count).

Double down the 3B line to the wall in LF. Runners on 3B and 2B with no outs.

RBI sacrifice fly to deep CF. Runner on 3B scores. Runner on 2B advances to 3B.

Schaefer - BB.

VOLS lead 4-1. Top of the 2nd.

*Schaefer is pulled after ~25 pitches and 0 K's.*

Reactions: ArdentVol
Yeah, so likely gonna be a very empty stadium moving forward

I’m not sure how you arrive that conclusion. You do see the number of folks in attendance right? Last week, LNS broke the stadium’s all time attendance record. Then this week, they broke it again. I understand you don’t like seeing empty premium seats, but let’s not act like this is a horrible thing. There is no litmus test required for season tickets. If someone has the money to buy a premium chair and doesn’t want to go. So be it. That money funds the expansions that the rest of us common folk get to enjoy.

I’m not sure how you arrive that conclusion. You do see the number of folks in attendance right? Last week, LNS broke the stadium’s all time attendance record. Then this week, they broke it again. I understand you don’t like seeing empty premium seats, but let’s not act like this is a horrible thing. There is no litmus test required for season tickets. If someone has the money to buy a premium chair and doesn’t want to go. So be it.
He’s likely upset at student seats being moved to SRO. iirc he’s a student currently.

But the stadium is as full as it’s ever been, and expanding. Again, our premium seats being empty is pretty standard for this part of the season across all the elite SEC schools.

VN Store

Back