The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

Ensley - BB (full count).

Moore - Line drive base hit to CF.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with no outs*

Burke - RBI ground double between 2B-1B. Ensley scores from 2B. Moore advances to 3B.

*Runners on 3B and 2B with no outs*

Amick - RBI sacrifice foul ball. Moore tags and scores from 3B. Burke tags and advances to 3B.

Tears - RBI sacrifice (very loud, warning track)) fly out to RF. Burke tags and scores from 3B.

Villeneuve - Pop fly out to 2B.

VOLS lead 5-1. End of the 3rd. 3-run inning for the Vols.

BG starter is at 61 pitches and 5 K's on the day.

BG may have 2 more innings at most from this guy. Probably gone after 4 unless we let him off with aggressive outs.

Reactions: WillisWG
Causey - BB.

Stark throws runner out at 1B.

Line drive out right to Tears in RF.

Causey - K (causes batter to swing and miss so hard he falls down lol).

VOLS lead 5-1. Middle of the 4th.

Causey is at 44 pitches and 6 K's on the day.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
Logging on late:

Is those water stains on the "BIG GREEN PAD!!!!" behind the batters or is that the faint images of mountains, trees and fog?

I'm serious with this question

Logging on late:

Is those water stains on the "BIG GREEN PAD!!!!" behind the batters or is that the faint images of mountains, trees and fog?

I'm serious with this question
I’m thinking they just need to be replaced when the turf comes in…if it’s worn out or supposed to be that way…it is flat out awful looking on tv…I also hate the seams in the turf over by 1st base etc…

Dreiling - Pop fly to 3B.

Curley - BB (full count).

Stark - Fly out to RF (full count)

Ensley - Pop fly to 2B.

VOLS lead 5-1. End of the 4th.

BG starter is at 80 pitches and 5 K's on the day.

UT is really making this BG starter work and up his pitch count. Being really patient at the plate.

I’m thinking they just need to be replaced when the turf comes in…if it’s worn out or supposed to be that way…it is flat out awful looking on tv…I also hate the seams in the turf over by 1st base etc…

It may be the best coincidence of all time. A friend has looked over my shoulder and sees the same thing I do. Mountains, tree, low clouds/fog. If it's not really there, it NEEDS to be. And all around on every wall around the field.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
81 pitches for their ace. If their coach is smart, he'll shut him down right now.

Props where due: this plate ump is the most consistent (and good) I've seen all season.

It may be the best coincidence of all time. A friend has looked over my shoulder and sees the same thing I do. Mountains, tree, low clouds/fog. If it's not really there, it NEEDS to be. And all around on every wall around the field.
It’s looked bad on tv all year…look at how bad the blotch looks on the SS portion of Tennessee

VN Store

Back