The Official Bowling Green @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/1 4:30PM EST) (Sat. 3/2 5PM EST) (Sun. 3/3 1PM EST) SEC NET+

Causey - Backwards K (3-pitch K).

Ground out to 2B (0-2 count).

Causey - K (full count)

VOLS lead 5-1. Middle of the 5th.

Causey is at 63 pitches and 8 K's on the day.

Reactions: Orange931
In fact, the reflection on the ad board of the mountain in the distance looks like part of the motif as well.

It may be the best coincidence of all time. A friend has looked over my shoulder and sees the same thing I do. Mountains, tree, low clouds/fog. If it's not really there, it NEEDS to be. And all around on every wall around the field.
Is the wall made of concrete block?

I saw "scenery" very similar to your description on a brick wall in my town, after a rain. Beautiful!
Turned out it was just the pattern made by rain as it dripped and ran down the wall, diverted by the mortar.

Is the wall made of concrete block?

I saw "scenery" very similar to your description on a brick wall in my town, after a rain. Beautiful!
Turned out it was just the pattern made by rain as it dripped and ran down the wall, diverted by the mortar.
No he is talking about the green padding that covers the brick/concrete. I think it is clouds etc and probably looks good in person when you can see everything. But for tv purposes when iyou can only see a little bit it looks really bad like water stain or worn out spots.

VN Store

Back