The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Yeah we forgot to guard your best receiver.
Seeing our defense in person for the first time this year was sickening.
Probably go to 1 or 2 more sure hope we fix that.

Yeah we forgot to guard your best receiver.
Seeing our defense in person for the first time this year was sickening.
Probably go to 1 or 2 more sure hope we fix that.
nah......it was perfect, at least that's what i'm told.

Elephant and Jake will get me.

Watched the game at a local sportsbar where the Steeler nation meets every Sunday here in Memphis. There was one Bengal fan there with several Steeler fans in a group. Hat's off too him, brave guy. Didn't bother anyone, talked no smack and there was one OBNOXIOUSLY drunk Steeler fan there continuing to mess with him. Ticked me off, I will not be that guy Cincy. Glad to get the win, I'll take it. But we are far from where we need to be to compete with the big boys. Posted my reasons why on the Tribute Thread so I won't do it here. I think that's bad board etiquette.

Watched the game at a local sportsbar where the Steeler nation meets every Sunday here in Memphis. There was one Bengal fan there with several Steeler fans in a group. Hat's off too him, brave guy. Didn't bother anyone, talked no smack and there was one OBNOXIOUSLY drunk Steeler fan there continuing to mess with him. Ticked me off, I will not be that guy Cincy. Glad to get the win, I'll take it. But we are far from where we need to be to compete with the big boys. Posted my reasons why on the Tribute Thread so I won't do it here. I think that's bad board etiquette.

Thanks Slayer.
A nice Steeler who'd a thunk it? :)
Just kidding jake is good about it too.

Buffalo was ranked exactly LAST in the NFL in offense going into yesterdays game and they managed 33 points and over 500 yards of offense against us. Sweet.

Chris Henry gets back and what does he do?
Goes out and beats on a Newport Valet Guy.
Was in Newport and was going to do a Bengals show, then got in this fight and was suspended from Newport for like the next 5 years. :shakehead: Luckily he won't get anything for this.

VN Store

Back