The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

the Bengals' defense is pretty good. It must be frustrating for them to gift wrap great field position for the offense only to have Carson Palmer and the receivers forget that they're playing football.

the Bengals' defense is pretty good. It must be frustrating for them to gift wrap great field position for the offense only to have Carson Palmer and the receivers forget that they're playing football.

:rofl::eek:lol::birgits_giggle::lol::lolabove::post-4-1090547912:

That was good, thanks for the comic relief early this morning!:good!:

"pretty good" covers quite a bit of territory, and their performance last night was good enough to win the game if the offense weren't so awful.

I know I know..."woulda, shoulda, coulda"

glad you laughed though, a sense of humor is needed in a place like Atlanta.

"pretty good" covers quite a bit of territory, and their performance last night was good enough to win the game if the offense weren't so awful.

I know I know..."woulda, shoulda, coulda"

glad you laughed though, a sense of humor is needed in a place like Atlanta.

Not sure what you are getting at.

try driving through or around Atlanta in a truck (18 wheeler) and you'll know what I mean. :thumbsup:

the bengal's D is not good, it's not pretty good, it's nothing that has the word "good" in it.

having said that.........the fumbles by Parker were fortuidous for us a couple of times, a couple of times they weren't.

i thought the holding call on the guy that was covering Ward was ticky tack, at best it was illegal contact.

but down the stretch.........the bengals showed why they are referred to as the bungles. their play in the 4th quarter was utterly stupid. penalties were awful, and i'm sorry, but the fact that Chris Henry is even playing is ridiculous. and TJ whosyomama needs to shut up and play.

the bengal's D is not good, it's not pretty good, it's nothing that has the word "good" in it.

having said that.........the fumbles by Parker were fortuidous for us a couple of times, a couple of times they weren't.

i thought the holding call on the guy that was covering Ward was ticky tack, at best it was illegal contact.

but down the stretch.........the bengals showed why they are referred to as the bungles. their play in the 4th quarter was utterly stupid. penalties were awful, and i'm sorry, but the fact that Chris Henry is even playing is ridiculous. and TJ whosyomama needs to shut up and play.

Well said.

Now beat the PATS!

Bengals Fans Feel Like This:
d4efcdbc-b2a5-4343-8099-a2ef13fe5289.jpg

Glad you could make it Jake:p :
f04b9148-9b2f-4dd0-adf2-11b5a3190e22.jpg

:eek:lol: with all the losing going on in Cincy, it's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

VN Store

Back