The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Is that Deltha O'Neal? What's the name of their other cornerback? He was awesome at Florida. He also returned punts. His name escapes me.

25.gif

I think thats who your talking about.
But in the SEC, Tory James who got traded to the Patriots went to LSU.

:) you can get back to me when you have one of these........

Attachments

• SteelersBkgd2[1].jpg
    SteelersBkgd2[1].jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 0
25.gif

I think thats who your talking about.
But in the SEC, Tory James who got traded to the Patriots went to LSU.

That's the one. Gus Scott was another guy that was at Florida with him. He's playing safety for he Patriots, I think.

i'll just reiterate what i've already said. when you have the trophy, then we'll talk. until then, enjoy your sour grapes.:)

here we go Steelers, here we go!

that was a few years ago now

the Steelers organization has fallen apart since then
Head coach and Assisstant Coach left.
Also, Joey Porter is gone.

Its very unlikely they will be winning another sometime soon.

As for the Bengals
We've got a great head coach
An amazing offense
and have been working on getting better on defense.

So for this year I would have to say its the Bengals that have more going for them

WHO DEY

As for the Bengals
An amazing offense

So for this year I would have to say its the Bengals that have more going for them

WHO DEY

Actually it was about 17 months ago if you are referring to the Steelers winning it all. Not sure if you were referring to that or not. Being a Bungals fan I bet you would have trouble knowing anything about winning it all.

As for the Bengals
An amazing offense

WHO DEY
:eek:lol:
a few years ago? 2005...year before last. we're not talking a decade............or "never" if you're the Bungles.

and you've got a great coach. yeah, sure, ok. If he were the coach of the "mean machine" maybe.

oh, and it's not a bad thing that Porter's gone.

and lastly, if the bungles are going to make a move, it'd better be this year. Steelers have a new coach, new scheme to work on, lost a few players, and still searching for the everydown back to compliment WP. the browns suck. and the Ravens, well, defense should be good, but they are getting a little long in the beak.

if there ever was a year for the bungles, this would be it. don't squander it like you usually do.:salute:

Who likes animations?
eyeofthetiger.gif
tigerwalk1.gif
chewsteeler1.gif
10flag.gif
1whodey.gif

Attachments

• bengals helmet.gif
    bengals helmet.gif
    176.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Bengals animated.gif
    Bengals animated.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 16
i'll give you this much, of all the different NFL fans on this board, you certainly have displayed the most admiration for your team. for that, kudos to you.

and i feel a little sorry for you that your attachment is to such a sorry team......:)

i'll give you this much, of all the different NFL fans on this board, you certainly have displayed the most admiration for your team. for that, kudos to you.

and i feel a little sorry for you that your attachment is to such a sorry team......:)

:) well thanks

Over the last years I think the Steelers vs. Bengals rivalry has shaped up to be one of the best in the NFL

ah, there's not a game w/in that division that's not a slobber knocker now a days.....we all hate each other. should be fun over the next few years watching Ben and Carson go at it......

ah, there's not a game w/in that division that's not a slobber knocker now a days.....we all hate each other. should be fun over the next few years watching Ben and Carson go at it......

Its always a great game between them...
too bad Brady Quinn had to join the division..
I hope Baltimore hits him like they did to Ben last year

he went to cle. that's all i need to know.

in all seriousness, the bengals should be in good shape to contend with the Ravens for the divsion this year......the steelers will have a shot, but they are officially in rebuilding mode on the Defense...the offense should be ok if the O line stays healthy.....

the D is my biggest concern.

does anyone remember a couple years ago when the guy took the ball from Brett Favre
anyway I was at the game that guy got destroyed
th_haha.gif

th_theking.gif

Yeah I like the Bengals chances but you didnt think it was a bad thing when Porter left
not really, i mean he's still viable, but for the money he was wanting, we wasn't going to be for the life of any new contract he would get from the steelers.

the whole defense, is getting a little old.....minus TP, the defensive backfeild has not been stellar.

i'm real interested to see how the new HC does this year. everything i've seen of him, i like so far.

but i don't think we will be legit SB contenders this year, but i do think if the O line stays healthy, the playoffs are realistic.

VN Store

Back