The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Evaluating Bengals Season One Game At A Time
For the First Time Ever We Open In Primetime

September 10 RAVENS 7:00 PM
Paul Brown Stadium will be rocking for this Monday Nighter. Last year's Ravens Bengals night game resulted in a win and I expect the same here. A season opener on Monday night in your own place has to fire you up and Carson and the crew will come ready to play. Chad will do something flashy as always and Rudi will have a seady game. The Ravens have a good defense but I think our offense can handle it.
Season Opener win:
Bengals-24
Ravens-21

Sun. 16 @ Browns 1:00 PM
Hopefully coming off a huge game against the Ravens we come out firing and put it on the Browns. Young at the QB position and not very strong.
Game 2 Win:
Bengals-31
Browns-17

Sun. 23 @ Seahawks
A week three meeting with Seatle could be bad for the Bengals. Seahawks are a very good football team and are very dangerous. Week 3 is Bengals first loss.
Bengals-17
Seahakws-21

October
Mon. 1 PATRIOTS
Another Monday Nighter and a game against the Pats. We rolled over when we played these guys last year and it was embarrassing. I expect some fire in the eyes of the players and again the crowd is up. This year we dont let them take it from us.
Bengals-27
Pats-21

Sun. 14 @ Chiefs
After the bye week Cincy goes out to take it to the Chiefs. We beat them last year and although our run defense isn't great they get the job done and get us out of there with a win.
Bengals-35
Chiefs-27

Sun. 21 JETS
The Jets were a suprise last year and did very well. This year I'm thinking we come out on fire from the beginning and really show that we are a playoff team. Our breakout game.
Bengals-28
Jets-14

Sun. 28 STEELERS
Playing the Steelers is never easy but with all the madness in the offseason I see this year as a starting test. It's a good game but in the end we pull this out.
Bengals-28
Steelers-24

this is hilarious. you have started a thread where you get to talk to yourself. awesome.:eek:lol:

Get outta here with your Stealers.

:puke5:
i knew id be the only Bengals fan on here
but I can hang.

We gotta at least have some Chad fans
<- Chad fan

steelerssuck_comsuperbowlgatoraderefs.jpg

:eek:lol:
:lolabove: Awesome.

You know, I kind of like the Bengals. I like their coach and I have been to a game at that stadium. It is my only NFL skybox experience. I would like to see them do well.

oh, i'll check in from time to time to get a check up on the wrap she.....uh, i mean the team.

and to heckle the bungles from time to time..........

and milo.......the cowboys suck.:)

So did you like Paul Brown Stadium

It was a very nice facility. We left Knoxville early Sunday morning driving up, so we didn't really have time to check out the tailgate scene.

Watching a game from a skybox has its moments. :thumbsup:

Tailgating is pretty awesome.
We go up in the morning usually and around us is a great cook that we know
:rock:

VN Store

Back