The Official EKU @ Tennessee Tuesday 4/11 Game Thread (6:30PM EST SEC NET+)

I know it's mid week game, but we aren't leaving people on base as much. I like this batting lineup.
Maybe we will have some momentum going into Fayetteville. We didn’t have a midweek game last week and I think that possibly could have put a damper on the bats coming off the Game 3 beatdown in Baton Rouge.

You would be referring to Gabe, and, yes, I do.
We had quite a crew back in the day. Red Sox fans, Braves fans, Yankee fans, Dodger fans…all united behind the BaseVols. Some of my happiest ever memories in college.
Mine too. Then the fun police got involved.

Maybe we will have some momentum going into Fayetteville. We didn’t have a midweek game last week and I think that possibly could have put a damper on the bats coming off the Game 3 beatdown in Baton Rouge.
We have an insanely talented bullpen -- no reason to let our weekend starters get into trouble. Team has tons of talent, this season can still be a great one.

That didn’t last long
Every weekday my bet with myself is whether I will be home to watch Kirby sit his allotted batter. Today, I was, and I am delighted.
My boys were so tickled pregame to watch Kirby tossing a ball to some kids in the picnic area down the RF line. They thought that was soooo cool of him to share with those kids.

VN Store

Back