The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

I did a marketing project with him when i was in school, he got a bad rep for being bigheaeded, but he was nothing but nice to me. Im in nashville now and see him from time to time, he still remembers me. I believe regionals worked differently back then, I don't think there was a super regional, just a week long double elimination. And I had the year wrong, it was 95.
He used to own a home on Bridgewater(Walker Springs). I lived in the area and would occasionally see him cutting grass with an old push mower

Reactions: chuckiepoo
EU's coach: "Welp... let's start getting guys playing time so they can say they played in the College World Series Supers"

Reactions: Orange931
If we close this out like we should, I will give credits to the bats for sure, BUT the real winner of this game is Zander. Absolutely NOTHING has gone his way and he has but in the best outing of his Tennessee career. Gutsiest performance I’ve seen in awhile.
Looking better down the stretch. Great when someone want the ball and he certainly does tonight.

Reactions: VolGirl81

VN Store

Back