The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

Our student section gave their 1st baseman he$$ yesterday. They knew his sister’s name and others.
My reply got messed up. Try this again.

A girl that would come to the games dated an mtsu player for a little while. She knew that one of their players had crabs. So the dog pound cut a crab out of poster board and tied it to fishing line. They lowered it into the visitor dugout with a bottle of blue star ointment attached. Needless to say, when they pulled the line back, the crab and ointment were removed.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Honestly would make me happy if they didn’t dog pile. Show everyone that tonight was business and everyone else going to Omaha is playing for 2nd place. Save the dog pile for the last out in the championship series.
I'm fine that they are happy, but I worry about someone getting hurt. I worry.

KY doing their best housecat impersonation

200w.gif
…choke it up…dayum. Just get it over with. We’ll gather and poke you to make sure yer dead…

Tony instilled so much confidence and calm in the boys tonight. Prepared em for it all year. What they were able to do, getting off the mat after yesterday to defy history and a bunch of dumbasses, is nothing short of miraculous.
The Tony run in baseball is the most fun I have ever had as a Vol fan in any sport. It’s amazing and I appreciate it so damn much!

VN Store

Back