The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

Does anybody know who makes the C-MO shirt where C-MO is written in the front and it actually used The power T and not airbrushed off…

Reactions: VolPack22
Let’s face it guys
At home, against any good team, the Vols have a 60-75 of winning.

We swept only a few series this season but won all but 1 series.

Kentucky had more sweeps but lost more series, which is why they tied UT for season title.

Yesterday just happened to be one off those 25-40% days and looked remarkably like game 1 vs UGA where the snowball just ran down hill a bit. Unlike that UGA game though, the Vols were able to fight back

Guess what; the Vols have the same odds to win today as the did Friday and Saturday. Evansville will have to do what Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, and Ole Miss couldn’t do- win the rubber match.

The last 2 games it appears the team to their four off the accelerator. They were able to rev back up Friday but got back in the gas too late on Saturday.

Today? We take them off the line, the turbo kicks in in the third and we win going away with a big John Force grin while holding the trophy with a pretty girl who looks suspiciously like Lily from AT&T standing next to us.

Crooked numbers in at least 4 innings

I'll congratulate myself a little early as well.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
I remember a few things, one being that was our first trip to Omaha in about 40 years, Omaha didn't even have the right colors for our penant. The other was the last out to beat ok st, their runner over slid second base and was tagged out to end the game and the series.
The Mike Keith field of dreams call was awesome.

Let’s face it guys
At home, against any good team, the Vols have a 60-75 of winning.

We swept only a few series this season but won all but 1 series.

Kentucky had more sweeps but lost more series, which is why they tied UT for season title.

Yesterday just happened to be one off those 25-40% days and looked remarkably like game 1 vs UGA where the snowball just ran down hill a bit. Unlike that UGA game though, the Vols were able to fight back

Guess what; the Vols have the same odds to win today as the did Friday and Saturday. Evansville will have to do what Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, and Ole Miss couldn’t do- win the rubber match.

The last 2 games it appears the team to their four off the accelerator. They were able to rev back up Friday but got back in the gas too late on Saturday.

Today? We take them off the line, the turbo kicks in in the third and we win going away with a big John Force grin while holding the trophy with a pretty girl who looks suspiciously like Lily from AT&T standing next to us.

Crooked numbers in at least 4 innings

I'll congratulate myself a little early as well.

VN Store

Back