The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

OK everyoneā€¦.I saw the reason this was early. The post was in reference to our insanely challenging schedule and just looking to ā€œdealā€ with one challenge at a time. I guess I should have used blue font but I thought this was a more savvy groupā€¦
We are anything but savvy. We meet up at Waffle House and throw chairs šŸ¤£

If I had one in orange and white, Iā€™d wear it and sit next to the professor and his daddy coat.
Iā€™m on itā€¦
ChubbySelfreliantGarpike-size_restricted.gif

I hope there isnā€™t severe weather for Thursday to Saturday. The weather forecast calls for rain but no thunderstorms (so far). Who knows with this spring weather though.

One thing I noticed about Florida is their schedule this week. They just wrapped up a Friday-Sunday series hosting Auburn, have a midweek game tomorrow night against Bethune-Cookman, and then have to travel Wednesday to start a series against us on Thursday night. Thatā€™s a quick turnaround for them. Meanwhile, we donā€™t have a midweek game so the next time we play is Thursday night. I donā€™t know whether it helps us or them, but itā€™s something to note.

VN Store

Back