The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

I hope there isn’t severe weather for Thursday to Saturday. The weather forecast calls for rain but no thunderstorms (so far). Who knows with this spring weather though.

One thing I noticed about Florida is their schedule this week. They just wrapped up a Friday-Sunday series hosting Auburn, have a midweek game tomorrow night against Bethune-Cookman, and then have to travel Wednesday to start a series against us on Thursday night. That’s a quick turnaround for them. Meanwhile, wwee don’t have a midweek game so the next time we play is Thursday night. I don’t know whether it helps us or them, but it’s something to note.
Guess we'll have to wait and see just how bad we beat their tails off 🙏

I hope there isn’t severe weather for Thursday to Saturday. The weather forecast calls for rain but no thunderstorms (so far). Who knows with this spring weather though.

One thing I noticed about Florida is their schedule this week. They just wrapped up a Friday-Sunday series hosting Auburn, have a midweek game tomorrow night against Bethune-Cookman, and then have to travel Wednesday to start a series against us on Thursday night. That’s a quick turnaround for them. Meanwhile, we don’t have a midweek game so the next time we play is Thursday night. I don’t know whether it helps us or them, but it’s something to note.

Great to hear from you @TN_gal, hope you are doing well! Thanks for pointing this out and hopefully this will benefit us!

Great to hear from you @TN_gal, hope you are doing well! Thanks for pointing this out and hopefully this will benefit us!

Hi @Volprofch05! 👋🏻

We had a bit of a health scare with my mom, which led to a stressful month or so, but thankfully she is better now and we have a normal routine again. Thanks for the well wishes! Hope to be here more often. And, yes, I hope the schedule benefits us (the team) this week too. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Hi @Volprofch05! 👋🏻

We had a bit of a health scare with my mom, which led to a stressful month or so, but thankfully she is better now and we have a normal routine again. Thanks for the well wishes! Hope to be here more often. And, yes, I hope the schedule benefits us (the team) this week too. Hope all is well with you and your family!

It's so great to hear that your mother is feeling better! Thanks for the update!

Just take a picture of Tony. I’ve been told he’s an attractive man by several women.
My wife didn’t follow or watch baseball until our son started playing a few years ago so the first time she saw Tony on tv she asked who is he? I told her that’s the HC. She “screamed” that’s our coach? I confirmed again and she said I’ve obviously not seen all of them but I’m pretty sure we have the hottest coach in baseball.

Meanwhile she told me today the scruff I’m attempting to grow out on my face looks awful and I need to shave and the long hair coming out of my hat needs to be cut. Apparently that look only works for her on CTV.

My wife didn’t follow or watch baseball until our son started playing a few years ago so the first time she saw Tony on tv she asked who is he? I told her that’s the HC. She “screamed” that’s our coach? I confirmed again and she said I’ve obviously not seen all of them but I’m pretty sure we have the hottest coach in baseball.

Meanwhile she told me today the scruff I’m attempting to grow out on my face looks awful and I need to shave and the long hair coming out of my hat needs to be cut. Apparently that look only works for her on CTV.
Keep the scruff and long hair and walk in wearing a baseball uniform one day to see what she says 🤣

2023 Week 8 college baseball bracketology NCAA regional projections

Knoxville Regional
IMG_2608.jpeg

(14) Tennessee
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wright State

VN Store

Back