The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

As bad as the pitching is, the bats aren't much better. The difference between this team and last year's team is a shock to the system.

Great point. One of my all time best was Tom Glavine who seldom threw 90 MPH, but had great off speed stuff. Of course he was a hall of fame due too!
It has nothing to do with velo. All teams have dudes with electric stuff now days, if you throw 95 its considered slow now. You either have to have absolute elite command or wicked breaking stuff. Our guys have been struggling with both.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Last year's team, yes. I just don't see it with this team. Pitching has been figured out, our bats are weaker, and D has taken a hit. The goal for this team right now should be to make the SEC tournament.

Last years team kicked ass. They had every reason to talk the talk because they walked the walk.

Perhaps we disagree on what prima donna means. To me it means a team or player who thinks they are the sh$$ but it’s all talk and no production.

This team is all talk and nothing to back it up.

Last years team would demolish this team!

Some of our hitters just need to walk up to the plate and lay the bat down and call themselves out.

Last years team kicked ass. They had every reason to talk the talk because they walked the walk.

Perhaps we disagree on what prima donna means. To me it means a team or player who thinks they are the sh$$ but it’s all talk and no production.

This team is all talk and nothing to back it up.

Last years team would demolish this team!
I just don't hear the talk and see the actions that you believe show that they think they are the sh$$

VN Store

Back