The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Teams have learned just sit fastball against us, our pitchers are so around the plate that they know theyll get something good to hit. FA has got to get these guys throwing more off speed stuff.

This team probably won't make the NCAA, all the hype from preseason was overated. This team is going to need to grow up and get some experience. A lot of talent but no discipline and it just doesn't seem the pitching is coming around

Teams have learned just sit fastball against us, our pitchers are so around the plate that they know theyll get something good to hit. FA has got to get these guys throwing more off speed stuff.
Great point. One of my all time best was Tom Glavine who seldom threw 90 MPH, but had great off speed stuff. Of course he was a hall of fame due too!

I’m sorry, but the fact that these same issues are occurring every single weekend tells me our coaching must improve dramatically. Just threw a belt high fastball again with a pitchers count.
Lol you’re on crack dude. FA is literally the best pitching coach in America. He can’t locate the pitches for the guys. My Lord.

Reactions: greasemachine

VN Store

Back