The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Just wondering, who all do we think is leaving for the draft this year? I’m not really up on the projections beyond the first couple of rounds.

Vitello is a cheater

DismalApprehensiveHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Poor Nesbitt, kid is from my small hometown in FL so I’d like to see him do well but he gets blitzed every time I’ve seen him pitch. He’s a HR magnet.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This group of umps is soft. My BIL gave them a big BS from our seats in left field on the full count strike in the 9th on Thursday night. As we were walking out at the end of the game we passed the umps going to the locker room, ump was staring my BIL down like he was looking for a fight.

Was thinking this before I saw your post. No doubt…appears to be a double standard
BT Riopelle has waved every K victim back to the dugout all weekend and nothing. Jac flipped off a Miami 3B and nothing said. It’s not even debatable at this point.

This group of umps is soft. My BIL gave them a big BS from our seats in left field on the full count strike in the 9th on Thursday night. As we were walking out at the end of the game we passed the umps going to the locker room, ump was staring my BIL down like he was looking for a fight.
I have no clue how SEC Umps can be thin skinned. Every school in the conference is rowdy besides like Missouri

VN Store

Back