The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Maybe. But he isn’t supplanting Dollander and Burns has great stuff so you would hope whatever anamoly he is going through he figures it out. But I would agree Beam probably needs to be considered for Saturday starter next weekend against Arkansas.
I would shake up the starting rotation next weekend at Arkansas and start Beam on Thursday followed by Dollander on Friday and Burns on Saturday to potentially win that series.
What Beam does on day 3 is amazing. I know that also is an argument for moving him up the rotation, but I’d leave him right where he is. His mental toughness to finish off opponents when we are up 2-0 or tied 1-1 is surpassed only by his ability to stop the bleeding when we are down 3-0.

He has proven he fits that role in any circumstance. That is extremely valuable to a coach. (Kinda like having Kirby to use against a lefty.). I would love to know I had that in my corner going into a series, and I wouldn’t touch it.

It's really sombering that some individuals can't see the pop shot directed towards others on here

IMO, if someone questions the effort of our team (not ability/results, but effort) and less than 24 hours later we run rule the #3 ranked gators, then that poster probably just has to accept the response.

IMO, if someone questions the effort of our team (not ability/results, but effort) and less than 24 hours later we run rule the #3 ranked gators, then that poster probably just has to accept the response.
Doesn’t matter. We still have a bad baseball team with no effort or desire to win.

Are you saying I should accept it this is why arguments start people pop shotting each other continuously.First of all I never said that the team showed no effort , but that is besides the point.the perpetual bickering about things is outlandish

Are you saying I should accept it this is why arguments start people pop shotting each other continuously.First of all I never said that the team showed no effort , but that is besides the point.the perpetual bickering about things is outlandish

Just messing with you, which is also what message boards are for. We're all Vol fans here, let's all enjoy the win and not worry about playful banter.

Once you figure out who are the trolls and who are the troll slayers, it will make more sense. The VP bros are the good guys, trust me.

Todays game was what we love to see. It reminds me of the last game of the LSU series. Pitching was great, hitting was great , defense was much better and there were only a few strike outs. I hope the positive s from this game can carry over to our next DEC series. We have the opportunity to still be a force in the championship run

Last edited:
Reactions: taylorvol
So do we stay with todays starting lineup next week? It seemed hood. Where does ahuna go when he is feeling better ?

Could the team just not be good under pressure. Last two series, when it was already loss, they exploded in the game 3.

VN Store

Back