The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Are you happy with it?

Sorry. Just seeing this.

Yes, we have been happy with it. As long as you have fast internet it works well.

My favorite part is the unlimited DVR. I just set mine to record all college football, baseball, and basketball so I never miss anything. Is nice never having to delete things to clear up space.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Finally watching Saturday’s game on tv just now.

Mentioned Florida has not swept in Knoxville since 1992.

Those were the last 3 games at Lower Hudson. I think Tennessee had to win 1 or 2 to make SEC Tourney and ended up being swept. Bay disappointing weekend at that old crappy “stadium”

Delmonico brought in a ton of Juco guys that next season AND Todd Helton and Florida started their descent. Vols won the SEC East Tourney in Columbia SC and made and hosted their first regional losing to Kansas. 31 years ago. I was 20

Finally watching Saturday’s game on tv just now.

Mentioned Florida has not swept in Knoxville since 1992.

Those were the last 3 games at Lower Hudson. I think Tennessee had to win 1 or 2 to make SEC Tourney and ended up being swept. Bay disappointing weekend at that old crappy “stadium”

Delmonico brought in a ton of Juco guys that next season AND Todd Helton and Florida started their descent. Vols won the SEC East Tourney in Columbia SC and made and hosted their first regional losing to Kansas. 31 years ago. I was 20
I was there. Makes it easy to dislike the gators.

Cags first pitch was called strike and it was a ball and he didn’t throw an actual strike until Griffin’s 3rd pitch

Sorry. Just seeing this.

Yes, we have been happy with it. As long as you have fast internet it works well.

My favorite part is the unlimited DVR. I just set mine to record all college football, baseball, and basketball so I never miss anything. Is nice never having to delete things to clear up space.
I like YouTubeTV as well. Cut the cord from Xfinity/Comcast after 20+ years. Only issue is they dropped the Bally Regional Sports channels so no Braves baseball. If you travel out of US, you can use a VPN to still access as well.

Sorry. Just seeing this.

Does Youtube tv let you see pretty much anything you want?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Last year was our chance...and we blew it. Vitello is good but no savior. You don't get many chances like last year...gotta take advantage....and we didn't.

VN Store

Back