The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

What do you all think about shuffling the rotation? Move Chase to Sunday it even the bullpen for a couple of weekends? Maybe Eden mind Drew to Friday?

Who were the guys broadcasting last year during the Florida series that kept saying stuff like “If Florida had scored more runs they would have won”
Since the 4th inning on Friday we’ve outscored them….

If you take out the 2 big innings where they scored a total of 7 we’ve shut them down and only allowed 2….

Gawd it was awful.

Reactions: MAD
If I remember correctly, you had given Vitello a C+. So you already have given an inch, but the other way 📉
You are correct sir. I was simply replying to my friend's Chuckiepoo's post, and just ran with the C- vs. the C+.

That said, you're brining up my 2/21/23 post was a pretty good read one week into the season wasn't it? Not bad for an old pro.

That was essentially what Chris Burke said on the broadcast today. Tom Hart countered with moving Beam up. Beam was on fire today and the bullpen has been terrific.
Dude! I’ve always said I could be a “in the booth guy!” Tim Hart is wrong, it is just that simple; regardless, Beam was fantastic.

You are correct sir. I was simply replying to my friend's Chuckiepoo's post, and just ran with the C- vs. the C+.

That said, you're brining up my 2/21/23 post was a pretty good read one week into the season wasn't it? Not bad for an old pro.
Chuckie tends to exaggerate things, now I get the C- confusion.
And that post on 2/21 got you legend status, one that none of us will forget.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
And let's not forget the bullpen. They are absolutely legit. It's a shame that a lot of games have been all but decided when they make their appearance.
This is true. When looking at what we call leveraged situations, Sewell is the only reliever with any significant innings in high leverage situations. That will come with time as the season goes on. I think most of UT’s bullpen will do well when those high leveraged situations come around.

VN Store

Back