The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best pitcher in the CWS, why wouldn’t they stick with what’s gotten them here?

I didn't say they shouldn't. I just see their strategy. If this game was closer I think they pull him because he is a ticking time bomb and we might continue to score against him but right now he has a 3 run lead.

We’re still in this. Plenty of time. Need good pitching the rest of the way and ZERO defensive mistakes. We’ve given FSU too many gifts early on.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Well, 2 is better than 0. Solid inning. Like that we are still fighting and making Arnold work. Going to need a perfect close to the game by our pitching staff though.

Im just really deflated. Glad for the two runs but just blahhhhhhh.

You just can’t give a team extra outs in multiple innings. And it’s not like the errors were made on really hard hit balls - they were just boneheaded plays.

Arnold hasn’t been some unhittable stud. Just have to keep them from scoring and I like our chances but it seems unlikely.

6 runs scored fairly legitimately by vols. 9 runs scored by FSU because we decided to start like tball with pee pee pants.

Arnold probably has one more inning left, and then y’all can go to work on the reliever. Keeping them scoreless here obviously helps the cause as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back