The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things got a lil wacky in here last night but at least it stayed cordial.

Let's enjoy this Father's Day and if you are blessed to have a dad, be a dad, or have someone in you life that took on that role, let's have a great day and enjoy that!

Tonight we get to watch our favorite team try to get one step closer to the ultimate goal.

Happy Father's Day and GBO!!!!

My CWS obsession apparently kept me from realizing that the us open had started. What is worse is that is taking place in Pinehurst, a favorite destination during the dark ages when I was living in nc

I agree that the ERA is great, I just cannot figure out why hits allowed is skewed so much as compared to ERAs. I agree that the ERA is the go to stat. It would be interesting to know the number of runners left on base by the opposition. Maybe take hits plus walks minus runs allowed and divide by number of games played.( down the rabbit hole I go) We are having a great year and I love watching this team play--they have that it factor that you do not find very often.
Our BAA is not particularly great, but our low walk rate is why the ERA is as good as it is. We are striking out less batters this year, hence the higher BAA. As a poster up above said, you have to look at average per game, not season totals to get a more true comparative picture.

Our BAA is not particularly great, but our low walk rate is why the ERA is as good as it is. We are striking out less batters this year, hence the higher BAA. As a poster up above said, you have to look at average per game, not season totals to get a more true comparative picture.
Plus one thing I have noticed is that TV is quick to go to the bullpen if opposing teams get a couple on base. I wonder what the left on base number is for opposing teams versus UT

Reactions: cardvolfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back