The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in. Sorry to hear about the (I presume) loss of time and work in the lab tonight. I hope you don't have to make any changes in your personnel after the postmortem is completed.

It's not that big of deal imo. It might be 150-200 man hours of work lost, which actually isn't that much compare to some goof ups that go on at AT&T. We'll figure it out later.

No joke on the grace thing though. I view mistakes as an opportunity to grow loyalty. It'd be easy to go nuts and release people from this level of work, but they're also difficult to replace.

Unfortunately, I did have to reveal that I'm one of the top guys in charge, but those that were there said they'd keep a lid on it.

Again, no big deal imo because it'll happen again because we're human.

Thanks for your support though. I honestly try to do in real time with the next life in mind.

It also creates opportunity for other people to ask me why I'd under react and be accepting of it etc and YOU know the direction I'd take that.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
It's hard to loose your first game and win a natty...let's win this...
2018Oregon StateL, North Carolina 8-6
2010South CarolinaL, Oklahoma 4-3
2006Oregon StateL, Miami (FL) 11-1
1998Southern CaliforniaL, LSU 12-10
1980ArizonaL, St. John's 6-1
1979Cal State FullertonL, Mississippi State 6-1
1976ArizonaL, Arizona State 7-6
1970Southern CaliforniaL, Ohio 4-1
1969Arizona StateL, Texas 4-0
1963Southern CaliforniaL, Texas 8-3
1958Southern CaliforniaL, Holy Cross 3-0
1950TexasL, Rutgers, 4-2