The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's obvious none of you idiots never played 1B. Once extended it is hell to completely change direction reaching behind you. Xurley should have made a damn half way decent throw
I played first base. It wasn’t the best throw but Burke has made those plays all year. The commentator said Burke should have caught it so…. But Curley made a poor throw.

We’re all disappointed with today’s performance on the diamond and pitching.

Walked lead off batter this inning. Not good.

I’m taking a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrick
One flaw I’ve seen in TV’s teams is that they seem to come out super tight in Omaha. All 3 game 1s have been horrendous.

Thin pitching--we start the championship series with our bullpen (probably never been done) and have already given up 7 runs in 3 innings, shaky defense and a park that's not likely to yield a lot of home runs, which is how we've scored about 40 percent of our runs this season (it might be higher): not encouraging. Rather embarrassing start, if we're candid. We'll have to out-bash everybody--in a non-bashing park. We could end up using 7+ pitchers tonight.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Toss lot and Dallas on the mound for the rest of this one, save pitching and try to win through the losers bracket, moments just too big again

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back