The Official Gonzaga @ Tennessee Series Thread (3/3 7:00PM EST SEC NET+) (3/4 6PM EST SEC NET+) (3/5 1PM EST SEC NET+)

5k’s in 2 innings, 0 runs……..he’s struggling
5 Ks in 2 innings. What is going on with the pitching?!?!

Remember guys, OJJ is new to baseball. Last year, was a complete mess of nerves anytime TN fell behind in a game. A lot of TN fans are new to the sport. A few years from now and they'll be more settled!

Remember guys, OJJ is new to baseball. Last year, was a complete mess of nerves anytime TN fell behind in a game. A lot of TN fans are new to the sport. A few years from now and they'll be more settled!
I’ve been playing/watching baseball for nearly 30 years and still become a nervous wreck for games 🤣

Same I'm getting that same fluky feeling the wood bat game had last year. Would like to score about 5 runs to easy the nerves

The wind can wreak havoc in baseball. Can blow singles out of the ballpark, or make fielders easily misjudge flyballs. The good thing is it effects both teams. But yeah, I agree about it feeling like a fluky night.

I’ve been playing/watching baseball for nearly 30 years and still become a nervous wreck for games 🤣

Popped into my Facebook memories this week. I attended my first TN baseball game 11 years ago as a grad student. Back when it wasn't cool to go to TN baseball games lol. I still learn something new about the sport every game (like that stupid rule that gave Ole Miss the win the other night even though they were training 5-4).

Baseball.jpg

VN Store

Back