The Official Gonzaga @ Tennessee Series Thread (3/3 7:00PM EST SEC NET+) (3/4 6PM EST SEC NET+) (3/5 1PM EST SEC NET+)

It’s going to be hard to hit in this wind. I just hope they don’t trot out a knuckleballer in this mess.

Feels like it’s going to be a super low scoring game. Which doesn’t bode well for my prediction.

There used to be a 20 second rule many moons ago. This is nothing new. What I don’t agree with is not granting a timeout and awarding an automatic strike for stepping out of the box. In 1901 the NL implemented a rule that states:

a ball will be called if the pitcher does not throw to a ready and waiting batter within 20 seconds.

Reactions: Volstylexx
I think I have heard this at some point, but can’t remember what the three strips of tape are for that Tony puts on the dugout fence. Curious if someone could tell me

There used to be a 20 second rule many moons ago. This is nothing new. What I don’t agree with is not granting a timeout and awarding an automatic strike for stepping out of the box. In 1901 the NL implemented a rule that states:

a ball will be called if the pitcher does not throw to a ready and waiting batter within 20 seconds.
There has to be a clock on the hitter too if there’s one on the pitcher. Otherwise hitters would just stall all the time to get free ball calls

VN Store

Back