The Official Miss. State @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. 4/27 7PM EST SEC Network) (Fri. 4/28 6:30PM EST SEC Network+) (Sat. 2PM EST ESPNU)

I'm struggling to know who I need to pull for. The ones above us or do we want them to keep winning if they beat us? The ones below us to beat the ones above us? Or everybody? I know I'm pulling for vandy to lose.
Well, it's a given we root for Candyland the get routed.

Other than that, I was rooting for the bottom to lose to ensure we made Hoover. That ship has sailed.

I suggest we root for the best SEC teams to keep winning because it makes our schedule look better. Since, you know, we played em all.
Back to back.

I'm struggling to know who I need to pull for. The ones above us or do we want them to keep winning if they beat us? The ones below us to beat the ones above us? Or everybody? I know I'm pulling for vandy to lose.
I’m pulling for the bottom dwellers. Time to work on the bye for Hoover.

She’s aight 😜
Monica was great but there was others just as good,Lisa Fernandez UCLA and Jessica Mendoza Stanford Google them. Fernandez one of the most dominant pitchers everand Mendoza not too bad herself.Monica Abbott was one of the greatest but she has company.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back