The Official Oakland Raiders Thread

A lot of seasons will be ending today. Today's games are a lot like those "Loser Leaves Town" wrestling matches.

Hue Jackson FIRED.

Per Adam Schefter.

WOW. New GM flushing out Jackson after Jackson said he wanted more power.

So how fast before someone says Hue Jackson should be hired as the DC at UT, even though he's an offensive guy?

Not a good decision IMO. I thought he did a good job although he made some really crucial gameplan errors.. On the flipside though he had to deal with a ton of injuries and a mid season QB change, never an easy thing...

Fire the GM who traded a first round pick for Carson Palmer. Dude totally sucks. It takes a special talent to lead the league in INT% (smashing Rex Grossman's mark).

Former Vol at the controls. Hue had to go. Raiders movin' on.

Looks like next season will be a rough one for the Raiders and their fans. New coach, few draft picks, a lot of over paid players, and a lot of players who shouldn't be in the NFL.

But RM has started making changes and I look for improvements in player accountability this year and a better team in times to come.

Looks like next season will be a rough one for the Raiders and their fans. New coach, few draft picks, a lot of over paid players, and a lot of players who shouldn't be in the NFL.

But RM has started making changes and I look for improvements in player accountability this year and a better team in times to come.

Yeah, but they got Carson Palmer!!!

VN Store

Back