The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Coaches had a great game plan and made great adjustments. You obviously don't understand football.

Bama more talented, more depth and more experience at winning. Vols fought their rear ends all day and if you can't be proud of that effort, find another team to root for.

You keep telling g yourself all this bs you are spewing.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to rain on the moral victory party but Dooley was a fg away from beating Bama at Tuscaloosa.

If u merely compare results...CBJ has been no better than Dooley. I know results don't matter to many...but they sure as hell mattered when Fulmer dared to lose a few games.

Oh shut up

Reactions: 2 people
It's amazing watching how we can never win a game in the 4th qtr! It's like watching a replay every season! Than Dobbs holds on to the ball for ever back there and then he fumbles!!!

What cost us the game was missed FG's and there are no WR's that can get open. The coaching staff had a good plan. With a good OL, some WR's and a kicker, we should be back. But until then, we need to keep our chins up.

We shouldn't even try for field goals over 35 yards as long as Medley is our kicker. At least going for it on 4th we have a slight chance to convert, and the field position wouldn't be any worse.

Reactions: 2 people
still not sold on butch. Draw on first drive knowing you need a TD to win with only two TOs and under 230 to play. Then after a sack you dont leave a rb in to help the two true freshman on the right side? come on this is pee wee football stuff.
Pretty tired of this kind of thinking. We hit just two out of 3 FGs, kids on the field executing or failing to, is what lost this game. The staff placed them into position to win.

Reactions: 1 person
99% of you all gave us 0 chance to even keep it close. We led a 4 play drive to take the lead with 6 minutes left and still had a chance to comeback in that last drive.

I'm proud of the Vols. Great effort by each and every one of them. And for all of you all giving Medley hell...he missed 50 yarders. He's not an NFL kicker.

GBO...finish out the rest with W's!

WTF are you talking about. The most idiotic thing I ever heard. No one says the Vols are going to loss. You sir is the problem

VN Store

Back