The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

Lindsey pitched a good game and not his fault he's coming out early... He has good stuff with multiple pitches.... Doe and Burns are heavy fastball slider amd teams have them scouted this year... Sucks the D has let him down tonight but positive outing

Yeah Arky not hitting Lindsey at all now.

OMG. It was one hit Patrick. You act like they just drilled a grandslam over the center field wall, lit us up for 3 more hits, then hit another grandslam. lol

stop-please-patrick-patrick.gif

I think Ahuna dropped the ball on exchange there to Kirby…. I kid I kid but seriously good lord…. Let’s get out of this and get some runs!!!

Fundamentally sound baseball probably wins this team 3-4 extra games so far to this point in the season. Nothing flashy needed, just fundamental baseball and we’ve been incapable of doing that. It’s just very frustrating. Just make the easy play and this season is a completely different story!

Fundamentally sound baseball probably wins this team 3-4 extra games so far to this point in the season. Nothing flashy needed, just fundamental baseball and we’ve been incapable of doing that. It’s just very frustrating. Just make the easy play and this season is a completely different storundisciplined.

Yup we definitely take the LSU series.

This site kills me in BB forum giving Barnes hell over transfer portal and here bitching about young men trying their hardest to represent Tennessee pathetic

I think some of the errors seem bigger because of our expectations.
Ahuna is pressing; you can see it all over him. I often have to remind myself that these kids want to win even more than I want them to win.
Agreed. Ahuna just hasn’t looked comfortable all year

I blame the NCAA for this. They killed the kid's season with their stupid antics. He's been pressing because he feels he must make up time. This is on the NCAA, imo.

Reactions: Ritzwatch

VN Store

Back