The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

Little concerned about our starting pitching. I wouldn't be surprised if Vitello shook it up and benched or sent Dolly and/or Burns to the bullpen. Beamer seems to be doing fine lately, Missouri was a little tough but he's done well since then.

Little concerned about our starting pitching. I wouldn't be surprised if Vitello shook it up and benched or sent Dolly and/or Burns to the bullpen. Beamer seems to be doing fine lately, Missouri was a little tough but he's done well since then.
There is no way he sends either to the pen whether he should is a different topic but I just don't see it but I could be wrong

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I hear ya. But not going to happen.

Those two just need to pitch better. They know it. Time to man up. Go Vols.

I hear ya. But not going to happen.

Those two just need to pitch better. They know it. Time to man up. Go Vols.
aVOSkIC.gif

Good need to start soemeone else Friday and Saturday. Giving up too many early inning runs. Maybe it will help the chase boys to come out of the bullpen for a series. Who knows.

One thing I noticed in the middle florida game last week when Burns was relieved. Usually the departing pitcher waits for the reliever to come in and hand him the ball, but this time appeared that Burns handed it to TV and sprinted straight to the locker room before the reliever arrived. Can understand him being frustrated, but just making note.

I know we all want a sweep, but an idea I had. If you win Friday, do whatever Saturday then on Sunday go Beam, Burns, Dolly.
In this scenario I think Halverson starts Saturday if you don't burn him Friday

Uh...I was expecting a tweaking not a total retool.

I guess I'm jumping to the conclusion Beam goes to Saturday and Dollander to Sunday. At least it must be in play or why not go ahead and list him?

Uh...I was expecting a tweaking not a total retool.

I guess I'm jumping to the conclusion Beam goes to Saturday and Dollander to Sunday. At least it must be in play or why not go ahead and list him?
I agree not listing is kinda weird. Could just be Tony playing games with DVH. I would keep beam on Sunday for all the reasons Burke laid out last weekend. Plus that’s where he’s been for a season and a half now and it’s basically been a guaranteed win for that year and a half. Dollander on Saturday gets him back in the spot he was last year and somewhere where he might just be more comfortable. Gives him a game to see live how the hitters are reacting to the pitching. I would be kinda shocked if Dollander isn’t Saturday

VN Store

Back