The Official Tennessee @ Auburn Series Thread (Fri. April 5th 7PM EST) (Sat. April 6th 4:30PM EST) (Sun. April 7th 2PM EST) (All Games On SECNET+)

I'm in! Softball at 5:00 CT SECN+ and Basevols at 6:00 CT on SECN+. Bride and I are Braves fans so we will be burning up the remote 6:20 CT Bally Sports South. Ditto NASCAR CWTS at Martinsville tonight 6:30 CT FS1 and NCAA Basketball finals at 6:00 and 8:00 CT ESPN.

Reactions: Orange931 and vol66
I'm in! Softball at 5:00 CT SECN+ and Basevols at 6:00 CT on SECN+. Bride and I are Braves fans so we will be burning up the remote 6:20 CT Bally Sports South. Ditto NASCAR CWTS at Martinsville tonight 6:30 CT FS1 and NCAA Basketball finals at 6:00 and 8:00 CT ESPN.

That’s the Spirit!!!

A question for y'all who know baseball (like that's gonna deter anyone else).

What are the kinds of things that a young pitcher like Causey would (ideally) have learned from his last outing?

Compared to the sports I played, pitching seems more like golf, in that so much of it is mental and mechanical. A golf instructor would never send their student to the first tee with more than one swing thought, or one correction to incorporate.

Would it be the same for a young pitcher at this level of play?

A question for y'all who know baseball (like that's gonna deter anyone else).

What are the kinds of things that a young pitcher like Causey would (ideally) have learned from his last outing?

Compared to the sports I played, pitching seems more like golf, in that so much of it is mental and mechanical. A golf instructor would never send their student to the first tee with more than one swing thought, or one correction to incorporate.

Would it be the same for a young pitcher at this level of play?
Not that I know college baseball, but going with..

Throw first pitch strikes.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
3 of our next 4 series are against Tigers
giphy.gif

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back