The Official Tennessee @ Florida Series Thread (Fri. May 3rd Game 1 3PM EST, Game 2 after SECNET+) (Sat. May 4th 6:30PM EST SECNET+)

Then that was a bad evaluation on our part. It happens all the time. No one is perfect at talent evaluation. I think TV, Frank, Josh do a great job. Every one has a miss from time to time.
It was moreso because we were so loaded at pitcher already. But they made a point to bring it up both times we faced Skenes on the broadcast

Reactions: tn4elvis
It was moreso because we were so loaded at pitcher already. But they made a point to bring it up both times we faced Skenes on the broadcast
Who really knew he was going to add 5 mph to his fastball either. I think TV is possibly the best recruiting head coach in college baseball and Josh may be the best recruiting assistant. I think our talent level has been fantastic the last few years.

Reactions: KptVFL
Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I bet the Yell Leaders have stupid little routine for driving in high water- at least further than "Varsity" could
LOL. There won't be a lot of cheering between College Station and Houston this weekend. It will be pretty miserable.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back