The Official Tennessee @ Florida Series Thread (Fri. May 3rd Game 1 3PM EST, Game 2 after SECNET+) (Sat. May 4th 6:30PM EST SECNET+)

Vitello is the best coach in the baseball, pro or college. LSU fans are just salty because we swept them and things are back to how they were before last year. They are about to go from a bought national championship to possibly not even making the SECT and certainly not making the NCAAT 😂
All of this may be true but it’s hilarious to see a post sort of implying we dominate LSU and last year was the outlier. They surely think the same of us, and they have a far better reason to think that way.

But perceptions change with time, have to keep winning. 3 years isn’t enough for us to be truly respected by the blue bloods of the conference.

Had to look up that reference. From all I saw written about her, your post is a nice opportunity for Knoxville residents to remember her and her contributions to the city as a community. 👏

EDIT: Like Margie Ison... I gave the Knoxville forecast --- FORGETTING that we're playing in Gainesville at Condron Ballpark!
😖 My bad.
--------------
Make it a Margie Ison weekend: get out, support a locally owned business in your community--and pay cash.
Look a stranger in the eye and ask them how their day is going.
Export the best of the Vols Baseball Forum to the real world and spread it around.
People sure aren't going to get any encouragement from watching the news.

Last edited:
Anybody know of bars around Knoxville that carry baseball games when they’re on streaming channels?

Maybe Beam gets start in game 1, doesn't matter I'm sure he is starting one of the games.

Makes since to put your Ace on mound in game 1. Stamos starts game 2 with Causey right behind Stamos.
not a bad idea.

With Florida's pitching issues, I bet their staff is really thinking things through even more.

As Stamos has been acting more of an "opener" than a starter. It would likely be more "normal" for Beam to start game 1 after preparing the whole day and let Stamos start game 2 with the shorter prepare time.

I may be overthinking it here.

Had to look up that reference. From all I saw written about her, your post is a nice opportunity for Knoxville residents to remember her and her contributions to the city as a community. 👏

EDIT: Like Margie Ison... I gave the Knoxville forecast --- FORGETTING that we're playing in Gainesville at Condron Ballpark!
😖 My bad.
--------------
Make it a Margie Ison weekend: get out, support a locally owned business in your community--and pay cash.
Export the best of the Vols Baseball Forum to the real world and spread it around.
Margie Ison is a legend!

I’ll be laid up in bed so I’ll be able to catch both games tomorrow. Got nothing better to do than be bed ridden lol
Try to reverse the situation by deliberately enjoying your inactivity. Relax. Plus, having Jessica bend over in your Daddy hat to lift things for you can't be all that terrible.

😖 My bad.
--------------
I looked it up, too. I was expecting something more like those famous Latin American forecasters prancing about. 😂 I am disappoint.

Anybody know of bars around Knoxville that carry baseball games when they’re on streaming channels?
I would call around to some likely places. That's how I found the Vols when traveling before streaming. Sometimes you can talk them into it, even if they hadn't planned to. In Knoxville, it should be a no-brainer.

All of this may be true but it’s hilarious to see a post sort of implying we dominate LSU and last year was the outlier. They surely think the same of us, and they have a far better reason to think that way.

But perceptions change with time, have to keep winning. 3 years isn’t enough for us to be truly respected by the blue bloods of the conference.
Bottom line is that if we had wanted to pay what Skenes got at LSu it would have probably been us with a natty.

I used to order alligator po boys during florida games when I lived in New Orleans.
I got detained for walking around the abandoned six flags once when I went down there at 18 or 19, don’t remember much else from the trip… lol

VN Store

Back