The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

Why is the ump yelling at Tony?

Speculation on my part, but.....

He immediately started yelling at CTV after the foul off. Why? He was out of baseballs in his bag and was mad he hadn't been brought any already. Complete speculation, but it fits.

CTV fires back at him like he's an idiot. Why???? The ump had been standing there 5 minutes while the C met with the P on the mound right before the foul off. "Why the heck didn't you ask for balls during the delay?????????"

Again, complete speculation.

He immediately started yelling at CTV after the foul off. Why? He was out of baseballs in his bag and was mad he hadn't been brought any already. Complete speculation, but it fits.

CTV fires back at him like he's an idiot. Why???? The ump had been standing there 5 minutes while the C met with the P on the mound right before the foul off. "Why the heck didn't you ask for balls during the delay?????????"

Sounds about right

So ump has no balls….

VN Store

Back